Does your rear end clunk while shifting gears? Chances are your original rubber bushings are worn out and need to be replaced. These Strongflex polyurethane bushings will restore the ride quality and performance of your rear differential.
Strongflex products are made of polyurethane - better than traditional rubber parts. Polyurethane has the added benefits of increased safety, better durability and sustainability of the steering and suspension systems. Polyurethane has a high resistance to tearing, cracking, resistance to oils, acids, solvents and all weather conditions.
Currently, we offer two varieties of the material - depending on your driving preferences:
ROAD version - with a hardness about 80ShA (red color). Similar to that used by the original vehicle manufacturer. Recommended for daily driving and occasional track use.
SPORT version - with a hardness of 90 ShA (yellow color). Recommended for the track and racing.
- Fits 1991-2000 Lexus SC300/SC400 & Z30 Toyota Soarer
- Made of durable polyurethane
- Restores the firmness of your rear differential
- Available in 2 hardness's 80 ShA (red) and 90 ShA (yellow)
- Made in Poland
Included in this kit:
- x1 211795A rear differential mount bushings (rear)
- x1 211796A rear differential mount bushings (rear)
- x2 211794A rear differential mount bushings (front)
Note: Installation instructions not included with Strongflex products
Installation Tip: Original metal sleeves will need to be removed to install bushings.
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing and receiving your tracking number.