Does your rear suspension feel sloppy and not as tight as you wished? Chances are your original rubber bushings are worn out and need to be replaced. These Strongflex polyurethane bushings will restore the ride quality and performance of your whole rear suspension system.
Strongflex products are made of polyurethane - better than traditional rubber parts. Polyurethane has the added benefits of increased safety, better durability and sustainability of the steering and suspension systems. Polyurethane has a high resistance to tearing, cracking, resistance to oils, acids, solvents and all weather conditions.
Currently, we offer two varieties of the material - depending on your driving preferences:
ROAD version - with a hardness about 80ShA (red color). Similar to that used by the original vehicle manufacturer. Recommended for daily driving and occasional track use.
SPORT version - with a hardness of 90 ShA (yellow color). Recommended for the track and racing.
- Fits 1991-2000 Lexus SC300/SC400 & Z30 Toyota Soarer
- Made of durable polyurethane
- Restores the firmness of your whole rear suspension system
- Available in 2 hardness's 80 ShA (red) and 90 ShA (yellow)
- Made in Poland
Included in this kit:
- x4 rear upper control arm bushings (211633)
- x2 rear lower control arm inner bushings (211630)
- x2 rear lower control arm outer bushings (211631 or 211632)
- x2 rear strut rod front bushings (211627 or 211694)
- x2 rear strut rod rear bushings (211629)
- x2 rear toe rod bushings (211628)
- x2 rear sway bar bushings (22mm or 24mm) (211848)
Note: Installation instructions not included with Strongflex products
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing and receiving your tracking number.