Restore the interior of your SC300/SC400 with these high quality replacement floor mats by Lloyd Mats. These mats are the best quality and best fitting aftermarket mats you will ever find for your SC300 or SC400.
Top-of-the-line LUXE mats were created for vehicle owners who appreciate luxury. LUXE carpet is the the thickest, heaviest, deepest pile Lloyd Mats can manufacture, with specially treated yarn for soil and stain resistance. The 48 ounce-per-yard, ultra-plush material is over three times heavier than standard automotive carpeting and so soft you’ll want to drive barefoot.
A multi-layer backing with unique urethane core provides extra cushioning, helps prevent creasing and slipping and insulates against heat and road noise. LUXE Mats come standard with Lloyd’s easy to install mat hooks.
- Fits 1992-2000 Lexus SC300 & SC400 with black interior
- Half inch thickness of super soft premium nylon yarn
- Premium continuous filament nylon yarn in a 48-ounce per yard face weight (triple the thickness of factory floor mats)
- Scotchgard specially treated yarn to resist stains and soiling
- Hand-beveling around edges for a beautiful finished look
- Computer-driven cutting process insures a precise fit specifically for the SC300/SC400
- Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
- Non-skid rubber TractionBac™ also provides moisture protection
- Factory-compatible mat hook fasteners included
- Lifetime Warranty through Lloyd Mats
- Made in the U.S.A.
Lloyd Mats are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials. Normal wear and the requirement for periodic cleaning are not considered mat defects. We carefully inspect every item to insure you receive product that looks and performs to our high standards. If you encounter an issue that prevents your Lloyd Mats from performing their intended function, please contact us, prior to returning the item. All mats returned for warranty must be shipped prepaid and be accompanied by the original receipt or copy. Mats accepted for warranty claims will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Lloyd Mats and returned to customer freight prepaid by Lloyd Mats.