CUBE Speed's legendary short shifter gives super accurate shifts, a solid mechanical feel and reduces shifter throw by 30%!
Used in street and race cars worldwide!
The Toyota Soarer Z30 series and Lexus SC300 (1991-2000), used two different types of shifter. The direct mount shifter and the remote/tripod mount shifter. The short shifter in this listing suits the remote/tripod mount shifter. Please carry out the following check/s before purchase. Looking under your car, check to see if your shifter is mounted to a frame off the back of the W58/R154 gearbox, or if your shifter is mounted directly to the gearbox/trans. If your shifter is mounted to a frame on the rear of the gearbox (tripod/remote) this short shifter will fit.
- Short and precise shifter throw
- Amazing 2nd to 3rd shifts!
- Very defined shifter gate, limits the chance of missing gears
- Noise reducing technology
- Can be customised for firm or heavy shifter centering
- Stock shifter height and gear knob thread pattern (12 x 1.25mm) is retained
- Includes fitting instructions
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2002 accredited manufacturer
- Insulated shifter lever, reduces transmission noise
- Shifter centering springs are now under constant preload
- Tolerances down to 0.05mm for the best fit and shifts possible
- Fully CNC machined, for accuracy and strength.
- Heavy duty bushings
- Stock shifter height and gear knob thread pattern (12 x 1.25mm)
- Includes, detailed fitting instructions with photos
- For best results we recommend using Cube Speed's Tripod/Remote frame solid mount kit, which securely mounts the tripod shifter frame to your transmission (Sold separately)
- Made in Australia
- 1995-1997 Lexus SC300 (with factory W58 transmission)
- 1995-1997 Toyota Soarer (with factory R154 transmission)
- Will also fit any W58 and R154 remote/tripod mount transmissions