Restore the interior of your Toyota Soarer with these high quality replacement floor mats by Lloyd Mats made exclusively for JZZ30.com. These mats are the best quality and best fitting aftermarket mats you will ever find for your Toyota Soarer.
Ultimats feature a premium, continuous filament two-ply nylon yarn in a 32 ounce per yard construction. Twice the weight and density of OEM mats, Ultimats dense construction and 5/16-inch pile height provide impressive long wear and true comfort. Lloyd’s custom computer designed patterns are designed to provide greater coverage and protection than factory mats and a consistently precise fit from computer controlled cutting.
- Fits 1991-2000 Toyota Soarer with gray interior
- Made exclusively for JZZ30.com
- Premium continuous filament nylon yarn for durability
- Face weight of 32-ounce per yard (5/16” pile height) —thicker than OEM
- Scotchgard specially treated yarn to resist stains and soiling
- Hand-beveling around edges for a beautiful finished look
- Computer-driven cutting process insures a precise fit specifically for the Toyota Soarer
- Multi-layer backing maintains mat shape and protects OEM carpet
- Non-skid rubber TractionBac™ also provides moisture protection
- 5 Year Warranty through Lloyd Mats
- Available in the following colors: Black, Taupe (Tan), and Gray
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Will not fit Lexus SC300/SC400
Lloyd Mats are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials. Normal wear and the requirement for periodic cleaning are not considered mat defects. We carefully inspect every item to insure you receive product that looks and performs to our high standards. If you encounter an issue that prevents your Lloyd Mats from performing their intended function, please contact us, prior to returning the item. All mats returned for warranty must be shipped prepaid and be accompanied by the original receipt or copy. Mats accepted for warranty claims will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Lloyd Mats and returned to customer freight prepaid by Lloyd Mats.